Grandson, Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2
It can be really hard to be kind and tolerant especially when it feels like someone is rubbing our fur backward with sandpaper! In order for our fellowships to be safe places for us to be human, we are asked to look at all of our brothers and sisters through the lens of love and tolerance, remembering that we are also imperfect and make mistakes.
Remind your grandson that tolerance with a loving heart is the best way to create a safe and healthy environment at home, school, work, church, anywhere he goes.
Your grandson will love this specially designed pendant. Every time he wears this necklace with words of faith and humility, he will remember exactly how much you love him and who he can look to for trust and guidance.
Important Details For You
- Material - Stainless Steel
- Pendant Size - 1.6 inches X 1 inch (41 mm X 25 mm)
- Chain - 19-inches with a 2-inch extension
- Clasp - Lobster Claw
- SKU SCR-39
- Ships in 3-5 business days from Sacramento, California
- If personalized, ships in 10-14 business days from Sacramento, California
Note: Engraved items will ship separately from non-engraved items. Don't worry, you won't pay extra shipping.